Compare Experian vs. Identity Guard Credit Reporting
- Experian is an Official Credit Bureau
- Get Your FICO® SCORE for $1
- Credit reports from 3 Credit bureaus
- Daily monitoring, Toll-Free Support & 4.5 Stars in Google Play
- Identity Theft Protection Available
- 3 Credit Reports & $1M Identity Theft Insurance
- 30 Day Free Trial, Renews at $17.99
- Helped protect more than 47 million identities
- Quarterly Credit Score* Updates
- A+ BBB Rating
- What matters most is how a company helps you when your identity is stolen.
Experian Credit Reporting and Identity Guard Credit Reporting are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Experian scores better than Identity Guard across: Credit Bureaus. Whereas, Identity Guard scores better on Support Services. Both companies score similarly on Features, Plans and Pricing, and Identity Theft Protection.