Compare Experian vs. Identity Guard Credit Reporting
- Experian is an Official Credit Bureau
- Get Your FICO® SCORE for $1
- Credit reports from 3 Credit bureaus
- Daily monitoring, Toll-Free Support & 4.5 Stars in Google Play
- Identity Theft Protection Available
- 3 Credit Reports & $1M Identity Theft Insurance
- Pay $3 for 30 days. Cancel anytime.
- Helped protect more than 47 million identities
- Quarterly Credit Score* Updates
- A+ BBB Rating
- What matters most is how a company helps you when your identity is stolen.
Experian Credit Reporting and Identity Guard® Credit Reporting are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Experian scores better than Identity Guard across: Credit Bureaus. Whereas, Identity Guard scores better on Support Services. Both companies score similarly on Features, Plans and Pricing, and Identity Theft Protection.