Compare CreditRepair.com vs. Sky Blue Credit Repair
- They contact credit bureaus & creditors to challenge negative report items
- Past members got +40 points in 4 months (on average)
- High success rate removing items in collections, late payments and charge offs
- Over 1.5 million negative items removed from credit reports in 2016
- Online account & mobile app to track progress 24/7
- Personalized service
- Improvement in score could easily justify the cost
- Best value: Responsive, professional & confidential customer service
- Fast results & they work hard.
- Challenge up to 15 disputes in 35 days
- Get started in only 2 minutes with easy online process
- Risk-free, 90 day money back guarantee
CreditRepair.com and Sky Blue Credit Repair are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, CreditRepair.com scores better than Sky Blue across: Features, and Cost. Whereas, Sky Blue scores better on Company Reputation. Both companies score similarly on Level of Intervention, and Communication.