Lexington Law Credit Repair Review
ConsumersAdvocate.org Rating: 9.7 / 10 (Excellent)
Lexington Law was one of the first companies to offer credit repair services in the US. With decades of experience in the credit repair industry, Lexington law is able to effectively improve credit scores by removing negative credit items. Founded by a group of lawyers and credit experts, the law firm was created to address the concerns of consumers who were searching for credit repair services. Since then, Lexington Law has served over half a million clients, helping them to remove millions of negative items on their credit profiles.
Years in Operation
BBB Rating: A-
Concord Premier $99.95 initial fee, $99.95 per month
Concord Standard $99.95 initial fee, $79.95 per month
Type of Contract
Month to month
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
- Credit Repair Organization Act
- Registered with Attorney General Offices
To start out you'll need to obtain copies of your credit reports from the three credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) and submit them to Lexington Law. (They can help you obtain these when you sign up.) Then, there is an online "Dispute Valet" feature that lets you choose which negative items you would like to dispute. Lexington Law representatives are available to assist you in determining this throughout the entire process.
After completing the Dispute Valet service, Lexington Law will send disputes to the different credit bureaus, asking them to supply verified and accurate details about the negative items in question. Credit bureaus have 30 days to investigate disputes and supply you with results and an updated credit report. Upon receiving the report, clients are requested to send it to Lexington Law for evaluation and continue with the dispute process if it remains unresolved in your favor.
Lexington Law features:
- One simple monthly fee for all services, including communication with credit bureaus, verification requests, and unlimited disputes on questionable credit items
- Non-confrontational intervention with creditor for customers who are late with payments
- For very late accounts, creditor intervention that requests full documentation of compliance with consumer protection statutes and credit reporting revisions
- For charged-offs and collection accounts, demands complete accounting of the listing’s full substantiation or appropriate revision
- Immediately gathers your credit information upon completion of engagement agreement
- Trans Union credit monitoring
- Sends email alerts if there are any changes on your credit reports which could positively or negatively affect your credit score
- Firm prepared letters for each questionable inquiry you designate
- Monthly credit score improvement analysis
- $25,000 Identity theft insurance
Lexington Law’s support representatives can be reached via toll-free phone service, email, and online chat. Support is available 24/7.
- Chat support
Lexington Law Summary
Lexington Law is a reliable and experienced credit repair service that can guarantee results. It has helped clients improve their credit scores for more than two decades by using time tested procedures. Along with its credit repair services, Lexington Law also offers identity theft protection to safeguard your credit profile even further. By working with one of the credit repair industry’s most trusted and oldest brands, clients searching for credit repair services or hoping to improve their credit scores can be rest assured that, given enough time, Lexington Law will deliver.