$12.99 one-time fee for pulling credit report
$99.95 monthly fee
Type of Contract
Month to month
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
- Credit Repair Organization Act
- Registered with Attorney General Offices
CreditRepair.com helps improve your credit score by using three simple steps. Once you are enrolled in the program, the company analyzes your credit report and identifies all possible items for dispute. During this first step CreditRepair.com also identifies a given client's long-term goals.
The second step in its credit repair process involves challenging banks and other financial organizations for reporting inaccuracies. This includes follow-up actions and unlimited disputes until all issues are resolved. A few of the items challenged by CreditRepair.com include:
- Late payments
- Charge offs
The final step is to evaluate your credit score for improvements. CreditRepair.com also provides helpful tools for monitoring your credit score. This could be done online or through the use of its mobile app. Tools include an online dashboard that lets you track your credit score while negative items are removed, text and email alerts.
- Dedicated account manager
- Unlimited disputes
- Online account management
- Identity theft protection
CreditRepair.com gives clients easy access to their credit scores through its online portal and mobile app. Reaching your credit advisor could be done through phone services or email. However, they do not offer online chat and phone services are only available during business hours.
CreditRepair.com monthly premium of $99.95 is a bit pricey compared with the other credit repair services we reviewed. The company does not offer free consultation services so the only way you could get a feel for what it offers is by signing up with the service. For those who end up enrolling, CreditRepair.com actually does a good job in removing negative items from their credit reports. Credit advisors were also quite responsive and provided professional advice for achieving lifestyle changes. A good choice for credit repair shoppers who have the budget.
- They contact credit bureaus & creditors to challenge negative report items
- Past members got +40 points in 4 months (on average)
- High success rate removing items in collections, late payments and charge offs
- Over 1.5 million negative items removed from credit reports in 2016
- Online account & mobile app to track progress 24/7
- Personalized service
- Improvement in score could easily justify the cost