Compare Allstate vs. Esurance Car Insurance
- Safe Driving Bonus Check - For every 6 months of accident-free driving you can earn a check from Allstate!
- Allstate has been in business over 80 years.
- Drivers who switched to Allstate saved an average of $356 a year.
- Adjustable limits and deductibles
- Large network of local agents & strong financial ratings
- Roadside services & Rental reimbursement
- Wide list of discount options - Including Safe Driver, Prepaid Policy & More
- Available nationwide
- Very competitive premiums
- Manage your policy online with Esurance mobile
- Excellent customer support services
- Create a more personalized car insurance that meets your needs
- Flexible payment options
- Accident forgiveness
|Coverage & Benefits||10/10||9/10|
|Pricing and Discounts||9/10||9/10|
Allstate Auto Insurance and Esurance Car Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Allstate scores better than Esurance across: Coverage & Benefits. Whereas, Esurance scores better on Customer Experience. Both companies score similarly on Pricing and Discounts, and Financial Strength.