Compare Kaspersky vs. Norton Anti-Virus Software
What’s the difference between Kaspersky Anti-Virus Software and Norton Anti-Virus Software? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: January 15, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Starts at $39.95 (Essential)
- Two-way firewall
- Security for Public Wi-Fi
- URL advisor
- Digital asset protection
- Virtual keyboard
- Identity and financial protection
- 100% Guarantee: Your money back if they fail to remove a virus!
- Protects your PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet
- Defends against viruses, spyware and malware
- Stops online threats before they can do damage
- Grows with you and your devices to fit your changing needs
- Block spam, unsafe websites, and unwanted calls/texts
- 24/7 free support
Norton Anti-Virus Software has a higher overall rating than Kaspersky Anti-Virus Software. Norton scores better than Kaspersky across: Features, Price, System Compatibility, and Help and Support. Both companies score similarly on Performance Test.
Customer Comments & Reviews
Norton Anti-Virus Software review
I've had Norton for all my security systems at work and at home. They always do a good job at protecting my computer and it's at a reasonable price. Never had any problems with them. Would continue to use them in the future.